Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a simplicity modelsignature pro 1524P. Blower starts

Customer Question

I have a simplicity model(###) ###-####signature pro 1524P. Blower starts fine but the electric shute, headlight, hand grip warmer stopped working like there is no power being generated.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The items you mentioned that are not working are all operated from the stator or alternator on the engine. I would check to make certain that the wiring hasn't come unplugged. The stator wire normally comes out of the engine housing around the electric start area. If the wiring is all still in good condition then the stator or alternator may have gone bad. You can check it with a volt meter while the engine is running.