Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Dynamark 16 - 42 lawn tractor that has a serial

Customer Question

I have a Dynamark 16 - 42 lawn tractor that has a serial number decal that says #(###) ###-####also the number(###) ###-####is embossed on the backrest of the seat in large numbers. whats up with this
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

Hello Terry. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. You serial numbers tells the date your mower was manufactured. How long have you owned your mower?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I got it used and have no knowledge of the tractors history. the model number is ***** the code number is *****
Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

Are there some specific questions you would like to ask?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Was this an actual one millionth tractor or just a commemoration addition. In other words, how many of these tractors were made
Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

Hello Terry. Your serial numbers are not an indication of how many tractors of this model, that was actually made. Your serial numbers are an indication of the date your mower was made.