Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Briggs and Stratton 922EXD snowblower. Bought

Customer Question

I have a Briggs and Stratton 922EXD snowblower. Bought before the 2014 season. Used it very little the first year. This year I used it a lot!
When I bought it I noticed that the choke control seemed loose. It like bounced around but did not seem to prevent it from running.
Suddenly the plastic stem that goes into the carburator came loose and pulled out. A small piece broke off inside. I was able to extract it. At the bottom there is a slot and
one side broke off. I was able to glue it together and get it to fit.
The blower runs but only at a low RPM.
How do I fix this? I am concerned that there are other problems beside the stem.
Suggestions?? Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

You need a new carburetor! Do you have the numbers off the engine to identify the correct one? Example(###) ###-####B1