Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a 1973 Gravely Convertible two wheel tractor. Excellent

Customer Question

Have a 1973 Gravely Convertible two wheel tractor. Excellent shape previous owner had it in heated garage most of its life, rarely used it. I ran it for a year, and it was great. Now started it and no oil pressure. It had fresh oil when I got it one year ago, and have not change it or filter. It runs but do not want to burn it up so shut it off right away. It is full of oil. What do I do?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I would use a test gage, to see if it is bad gage, or it really has oil pressure problem. If no oil pressure, then you will have to disassemble the engine to find problem/ Do yo know which engine it has, horsepower?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you get my reply?