Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have an airens SNO ten snowblower 9 HP &S engine, the

Customer Question

I have an airens SNO ten snowblower 9 HP B&S engine, the choke arm which is plastic snapped off any ideas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well the choke arm is also like a throttle, the throttle arm extends through the casing of the machine and the arm snapped off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Airens SNO Tek model number 920404
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. I can look up part numbers, and availability for your choke arm for you. I will need the model and type numbers from your engine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Donald, will get back to you
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome!