Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Powertech digital inverter gen. XG152f elect. start & auto

Customer Question

powertech digital inverter gen. XG152f elect. start & auto choke Fault i think starting on the key from cold it will fire once & then stop Do this for up to 10 times and then it will fire and start running After been running for a while if u stop it and restart it will fire up straight away,this starting ploblem only happens from cold starts only any thoughts on this priming the carb helps but not the real fix reguards Keith.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like a lack of fuel to the carb, itself.Inspect for any fuel restrictions causing this fault in the fuel lines or leading to the carb.If the fuel filter has not been replaced recently this should be done as well.In some cases the carb. can gum up internally and may need removed and cleaned for this issue here as well.I would check into these to see if any faults are found needing repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete