Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The name is ***** *****. I have a powerland PDST24 and the

Customer Question

Customer: hello, the name is ***** *****. I have a powerland PDST24 and the auger will not turn (its locked) the chute wheel does turn. the shear bolts are not broken and the belt is good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just did. see above
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The shoot wheel is engaging just fine (and the belts are fine as well) the auger blades will not move. they seem to be locked. Everything else works as it should.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, when you turn the impeller does the shaft going to the auger gear box turn?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does. The response took longer than I expected (needed to fix the snowblower asap to dig myself out after the major snow storm) so I had to trouble shoot the issue. Turns out the gear box needs to be replaced. At this time I will not need the assistance with the understanding that I do not owe any $$ since I did not receive a resolution.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Contact cust support if needed.