Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Name is ***** *****…my snow blower Troy 2410 does not want

Customer Question

Customer: name is ***** *****…my snow blower Troy 2410 does not want to start…can you help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it is only one year old snow blower, we tried to get it started, for some reason it does not want to get started…any idea what to look for
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer has the snowblower sat for a year with gas in it ?