Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

My toro 621 qzr won't start. I checked the oil and gas and

Customer Question

Customer: My toro 621 qzr won't start. I checked the oil and gas and spark plug, I have a feeling the issue is in the carburetor.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've tried priming, starting in all choke positions but it won't turn over I am not an expert in engines
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. I have to agree. Our problem is very likely carburetor related. I would like for you to try something for me.

Expert:  Donald replied 10 months ago.

Remove your spark plug, and pour about a teaspoon of gas into your spark plug hole. Re-insert your spark plug, then try starting your engine again. Let's see if your engine will start up and run briefly.