Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a snow Tecumseh snow blower. a piece broke that pulls

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, I have a snow king Tecumseh snow blower. a piece broke that pulls the drive cable. Do you know what it's called.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it's a small piece, that when you pull on the handle it pull the drive cable
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Do you have a model number? They are thousands of different snow king models.