Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a Husky 5000 generator and it won't start. Likewise, it

Customer Question

Customer: Have a Husky 5000 generator and it won't start. Likewise, it runs briefly and then shuts off. Replaced the gas, oil, and spark plug and still nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Unfortunately, I don't have the serial or model number of the generator. The only thing I have that may be of significance is that the manual number is *****; Revision A (01/26/2009)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Are you still in need of assistance?