Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Brand new 2410 will not start even with electric

Customer Question

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

What happens if you spray a little carburetor cleaner or fuel directly into the throat of the carburetor? Will it at least fire then?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it just sputters for a bit. I put fresh fuel in and checked the spark. It just doesn't want to catch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BTW, It has never started once out of the box
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

So, it is a brand new machine literally. I would not recommend that you attempt anything more than what you have already done, you could void your warranty if you start working on this or trying to repair it yourself. My suggestion would be to get it back to an authorized servicing dealer and have them make repairs under warranty. It just sounds like you aren't getting fuel through the carburetor in order to get it to run.