Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I'm having the same problem with my &S 8000/13500 as the

Customer Question

Customer: I'm having the same problem with my B&S 8000/13500 as the post from four years ago that I'm reading. I'm going to try flashing the field first as you recommended.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: If the problem turns out to be a failed VR, where can I buy one and roughly how much would it cost?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 10 months ago.

Hi, could you give me the model number? It should start with 03 or 04