Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

My 4500 kenowa generator ( 4 yrs old )pulls starts -starts

Customer Question

Hi my 4500 kenowa generator ( 4 yrs old )pulls starts -starts up on the ist pull but only runs a few seconds then shuts off -oil is fine, what could be the problem?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer how long has it been since it last ran and how old is the gas in it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, thanks for the reply. I just got done messing with the low oil sending unit , the oil level was fine. tried taking the unit out of the motor, wiped it clean and reinstalled. the dang motor is running almost half hour, probem must have been a contact. gas and oil were new less than 6 months ago. hope this helps someone else.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Ok great I'm glad you got it fixed