Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Troubleshooting ignition garden tractor
, no noise at

Customer Question

Customer: Troubleshooting ignition for craftsman garden tractor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no noise at all when i turn key, solenoid checks out fine in bench test, cleaned and tightened all connections. starter works if i jumper at the relay
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'm willing to wait. I'm assuming its either the ignition switch or one of the many safety interlocks. Looking for a quick way to bypass those: Just to test
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** you checked for a blown fuse?