Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My yard machine blower has cord stuck will come out about 6

Customer Question

Customer: Walt and my yard machine blower has cord stuck will come out about 6 inches
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I have it on full throttle, set to choke, key is in ignition, and I primed it however when I pull the cord it seems to be stuck in housing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Remove spark plug and see if the engine will turn, it may have fluid on top of piston. Spin engine to clear the cylinder, then re-install spark plug and try it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will try this
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

OK< let me know.