Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have an onan 20 genset. The engine starts and runs but

Customer Question

I have an onan 20 genset. The engine starts and runs but will not transfer power to house. Meters read 0 amps and 0 voltage
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent checked any wiring yet I would check and see if any wiring is found to be corroded or damaged needing repaired or replaced.If this is checked and found to be o.k. check for any blown circuit breakers or fuses needing replaced or reset.If these are or were all checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete