Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I installed a generac 20 kW with auto transfer switch this

Customer Question

I installed a generac 20 kW with auto transfer switch this is my tenth one with no problems.but this one has been working fine until we added the cell link to it we are picking up 120 volts from gen to ground check and recheck all control wire n1 n2 t1 I unhook t1 from transfer switch everything fine but no charging circuit on battery
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have not heard any answer or possibilities just a request for more money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have not heard nothing please let me know one way or another
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

I would check and make sure there is no wiring issues to the generator components causing the issue here.If a wiring fault is found it will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. you may have to speak with a dealer or repair facility that works on this model here to see if they can locate and repair the issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete