Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Was there a problem with the club car charger or on board

Customer Question

Customer: so was there a problem with the club car charger or on board computer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Club Precedent line of golf cars over the years have experience charging issues, did they ever find out root cause?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

What is problem? Does the charger come on when attached?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

If not, do you have a voltmeter to test the voltage at he receptical on the cart? Ha to be near the battery pack voltage.