Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Just bought a 10yr old DR1500 that was going good when

Customer Question

Just bought a 10yr old DR1500 that was going good when retired in lieu of a larger model. Where do I find installation instructions for this beast (not included in sale)? Any other notices or manuals available?? I'd also like to know more about it's reliability and heritage if available.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied here with the info on this.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.If you have not spoke with a selling dealer or repair center for this model here this may be the best option for this here.If this was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete