eddie22Island
eddie22Island,
90350505

I have a Chamberlain Whisper Quiet door opener. This morning

Customer Question

I have a Chamberlain Whisper Quiet door opener. This morning it opened OK but would only go down a couple inches and go back up. I have checked the sensor alignment. I have the door unhooked from the opener so it is just the belt moving. I have tried holding the wall mount button down and the same thing happens...down a few inches...reverse...lights flash. The message I get from the LED is 4 flashes. I have opened up the wall control and looks ok. Where do I go from here?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  eddie22Island replied 11 months ago.

you probably missed something on your sensors because that's where the problem lies...........what state are you in ?........is it really cold now?........let me know and we can run through some tests to get the sensors working

thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What else can I check on sensors? Both lights are on the sensors. It won't go down when I hold the wall button whoich it should do. Why is that?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What else can I check on sensors? Both lights are on the sensors. It won't go down when I hold the wall button which it should do. Why is that?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What else can I check on sensors? Both lights are on the sensors. It won't go down when I hold the wall button which it should do. Why is that? It is only 5 above today here in Minnesota.

it could be the cold weather ........and it could be a faulty sensor..........you just had this problem today ............ever in the past with the temps?