Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have an ariens snowblower with a tecumseh engine and an f3

Customer Question

Customer: I have an ariens snowblower with a tecumseh engine and an f3 carb. Took the carb apart and soaked it for a week in carb cleaner. replaced the gasket, needle and seat. Fires right up if I spray cleaner into the carb but wont start with the primer or keep running.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do you need to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Did you have gas inside your fuel bowl, that remained inside from last season, prior to cleaning your carburetor? Do you have the model numbers available from your engine?

Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

You and I can continue from here. Thanks!