Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My name is ***** ***** and I have a Karcher model G 2500 VH

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I have a Karcher model G 2500 VH that surges. I have taken the pump apart and found no glaring problem. I think that the seal is being lost around the pistons causing the pump to loose it prime. Is there a repair kit for that model?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a gas model Honda 5.5 HP - it shows part # *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I want to know if there is a repair kit available before I commit to pay.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, there is a repair kit for the pump available, But A new pump is nearly same price!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

From my experience, if after checking all the items in the owners manual, last link here, I would go with new pump! And I might check pries on Ebay for better price!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

See page 14 for trouble shooting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

See my response and links!