Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

, I have a Craftsman snow blower model #247.886910. Is

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Craftsman snow blower model #247.886910. Is there an easy way to get at the carb?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. The only way to access the carburetor is to remove the choke knob and the metal housing that surrounds the carburetor , what hp engine does it have ? , I pulled the model number but it doesn't come up with any diagrams etc