Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Is the engine and the generator in the 7500 Elite and the

Customer Question

Hi Is the engine and the generator in the 7500 Elite and the 7500 Pro series the same ? Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. I can check this out for you, to see if both engines are the same.

Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for waiting. Yes, both generators comes with the same engines. The engines are Briggs & Stratton (420CC), 2100 Series Engines.

Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

If you need additional assistance, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks but I think you may have pulled that off Briggs website Briggs makes more than one 2100 series engine some pressure oil fed and I believe some with different internals that's what I was hoping to get to. Again thank you
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

You are very welcome!

Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

You are correct. There are different types of 2100 Series engine. To be specific, you and I will need the actual model and type numbers, from each engine.

Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

With these numbers, I could do an actual precise side by side comparison of both engines, including the internal makeup of each.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The reason for my question pre purchase information thank you for your help
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

You are very welcome! I do apologize for not being more specific. I do hope all goes well for you.