Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The box in the house that normally flashes red is flashing

Customer Question

The box in the house that normally flashes red is flashing yellow and occasionally beeping, what does this mean? Not very familiar with this set up, my husband had it installed last year and has since passed away.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  eddie22Island replied 11 months ago.

if you could tell me what device you are talking about..........an alarm............a detector................ I will try my best to help you

Thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
On the one side it says to hold a button for generator status and to silence alarm other than that I really don't know

oh its a generator ........this would have to be answered by another expert I will refer your question back ..........good luck

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks

I don't know if anyone has responded for you yet but I looked up the information for your generator and I will pass along this for you that a yellow light means that the unit needs servicing........it could be to check the oil or change or oil filter and change............check the battery.........a new air filter......anyone of these things which would mean you would have to call in a serviceman for this ........maybe you can find out where it was purchased or I can research it if you need me to and I will get a phone number for you

Thank you

eddie

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No one has gotten back to me but thanks for looking that up, I will call someone tomorrow that can probably help. Thanks again!

you're very welcome..........if you need me just write back

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will do thanks afain

I have to send this last reply so it will remove from my cue ........thank you and my condolences but a hope for a fortuitous New Year for you