Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Jeanne I have a 2015 snowblower and it runs then dies I

Customer Question

Customer: Jeanne I have a 2015 snowblower and it runs then dies I believe gas issue??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: starts fine, first storm lots of dark gray smoke runs about a minute then dies out like no gas prime it starts again then dies
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Never mind
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

It sounds like the main jet in the carburetor is blocked or partially blocked which is not allowing the engine to continue to run. Can you tell me what engine you have on this machine? Provide me with the model and serial number of the machine so that I can better assist you?

Do you still need help with this problem?