Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

My name is ***** *****
, I have a Poulan 208cc

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Poulan 208cc snowblower and I overfilled the oil, drained what i thought was enough and started it only ran for a couple of minutes and now the oil is a white non consistent texture
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

When your oil is white or milky, this is an indication that water is very likely mixed in with your oil. I suggest that you drain your crankcase completely, and re-fill to the correct level, with new oil.

Expert:  Donald replied 11 months ago.

Start and run your engine long enough for your engine to reach operating temperature. Drain and change your oil again. This should take care of our problem. If you have additional questions, we can continue from here. Thanks!