Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I own a 1994, 932 Ariens snow blower model number 932027

Customer Question

I own a 1994, 932 Ariens snow blower model number 932027 serial number 016639 and the black wire from the ignition key has become dislodged and has a male plug on the end of it. Where does the wire connect to? The engine will not run at this time due to the wire being unplugged.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The wire being unhooked will not cause the engine to not run. However it goes into the back of the plastic grounding switch or terminal that is located near the throttle control assembly. There has to be another problem keeping the engine from running. When you unhook this wire it just eliminates the usefulness of the switch and would leave then ignition in the run position all the time which is not a problem until you go to shut the engine off and then the switch will not work because the wire is unhooked. Have you checked to see if you are getting spark to the plug?