Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Tecumseh govener linkage
, was purchased used and

Customer Question

Customer: tecumseh govener linkage
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: was purchased used and unassembled. im trying to make sure i have all parts and that im putting the carb linkagaes on correctly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: im not sure i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. On your tecumseh engine you should have a family or model number on the engine cover , do you have that handy ?

Can you give me some info on the engine , hp or horizontal or vertical shaft motor ?