Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My craftsman 12.5 mower has all wheels on belts working

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** My craftsman 12.5 mower has all wheels on belts working everything except trans does not go. Could it be low on trans fluid and if so how to I add some, how much and where do I add it at? Thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What details????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Engine Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ***** ***** Fort 4516 E Wonder Lake dr Wonder Lake, IL 60097(###) ###-####**@******.*** send me an answer via email. If it works I will gladly pay the $18
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Model number from under the seat area?Example 917-12345?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

When did it last drive? Has either rear wheel been off? Will it roll in free wheel or neutral?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

If rear wheel has been off, the key that holds axle and wheel from spinning, is lost. AXle is spinning in wheel and will not let tractor drive.