Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Where is the 60a fuse located on a 1997 kioti lk3054 tractor

Customer Question

Where is the 60a fuse located on a 1997 kioti lk3054 tractor I was charging battery yesterday and there was a short in the drop cord arking so I unplugged it and checked tractor out and now it want even turn over all the little 10a fuses are good trying to trouble shoot this problem
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I shorted something out
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a voltmeter to test the system? There is a fuse shown at the left side , near the front of the engine compartment , but it should not keep tractor from starting. Do you get any indication there is voltage to the keyswitch? Lights in dash on? Glow plug lights up? What is actual battery voltage? Are cables clean and tight? Full battery voltage to the starter solenoid from the battery?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Also look for a fusible link near the starter, many times it will be in the ground wire, looking like a solderd in fuse.