Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My easy go golf cart won't go in the motor sounds like it's

Customer Question

My easy go golf cart won't go in the motor sounds like it's going but the wheels won't turn and there is a noise like somethings turning but not connecting to the wheel to make it go forward or reverse, it has brand new batteries, the wheel when we press the pedal to make it go when it was up onA block the back wheel acted like it was trying to turn at it barely turned
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The drive motor has a splined coupler between the motor and the gear box. Do you hear any vibration at drive motor or in that area? Second is the drive axles to each wheel. With unit up on blocks, if you turn one wheel manually, does the other wheel turn in opposite direction, it should ,if axles and hubs are good,and not stripped.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

If noise is at wheel end, the brake drum/spline is stripped.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You took my money out of my account already and I never got a call from you. I will. Have to report you
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Problem with your payment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You better not charge me you took five dollars out and another eighteen. And I didn't even talk to you on phone. You better give me the eighteen back or I'll report you
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you even read my response?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to talk on phone and I look and see money is out of account already. Five. Then 22. Now 18. I am not satisfied with your answer and wanted more. And all you want is more money before I'm satisfied with answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
45 dollars and I don't have my questions answered???? What a ripoff
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

27 Nov 2015, 4:46 PM

Me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ripoffffffff
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

This system works only when customer is willing to work with expert. This is no rip off, I help customers all day long!. Have you removed your drive motor to check the coupler between the motor and transmission?