Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I'm having a few problems with my 2 stroke ez go

Customer Question

Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok this is confusing... and I dont want a subscription! I just need to ask a few questions. If I need to pay for the advise, that is fine but I won't pay a monthly fee.My ezgo 2 stroke seems to overheat. It is oil injected. it has a new(not rebuilt) carb.
I'm assuming the oil mixture is the problem.
Is there a way to adjust the oil injector pump? Should I worry with it or go strait to premixed fuel?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Maybe I can help. Go with premixed oil, if it looks like the oil injection is issue. Best to forget about the oil injector, But there may be nothing wrong with yours. What is the engine doing? With the two cycle, the exhaust system has to open and not plugged. As any exhaust restriction will keep engine from sucking fuel into the cylinder.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you get the information needed? Please rate to close the question.