Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

NEED A REPLACEMENT CARBERATOR MODEL 252707 TYPE 020801 CODE

Customer Question

NEED A REPLACEMENT CARBERATOR MODEL 252707 TYPE 020801 CODE(###) ###-#### ***** PRICE AND AVAILABILITY.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good day, thanks for the question, I run a MTD Troy Bilt warranty and repair center and I am a Briggs & Stratton certified factory repair tech, the availability of these carbs for your engine is NLA (no longer available) the ones that I get into my shop I repair with individual parts, or if the body of the unit is worn out then I find a rebuildable unit on say a source like ebay or on a used engine, the carb that you have comes in about 5 or 6 different styles depends on the the style of choke pull and the size of the gas tank 1qt, 2qt, 3qt I would be happen to look up parts for you if needed. just need to know what size your tank is for starts