Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Troybilt 3000 psi 2.7 GPM XP pressure washer. The

Customer Question

I have a Troybilt 3000 psi 2.7 GPM XP pressure washer. The engine serial number is ***** I need a new pump and it appears the shaft is 7/8 and engine is 8.75 hp. Please give me replacement part information
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you supply the model and serial number from the frame of the machine so that I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have looked everywhere and there is no model or serial number other than XP Professional
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Engine was manufactured in 1/2010
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

There should be a tag normally on the right rear corner of the frame that has a model and serial number on it. Without that information it is going to be extremely hard to come up with a pump for the machine. The model most likely starts with a 02, there will also be a revision number that is helpful when trying to find parts for these machines.