Rico_Soma
Rico_Soma,
94766

I had the Lawn Tech come and do the Winterizing Blowdown to

Customer Question

I had the Lawn Tech come and do the Winterizing Blowdown to my 9 zone sprinkler layout. My question is.....what setting on the controller, will "shut down" the controller for the Winter? Location is Bellingham, WA about 60 miles south of the Canadian border. This is a Toro Evolution Controller, that has done an excellent job.
Gary W Dodd (###) ###-####
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Rico_Soma replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

Hit the WATER OFF button select REMAINS OFF

Expert:  Rico_Soma replied 1 year ago.

That was an odd glitch. My answer shows on my screen as from you?! Anyway here it is again in case you can't see it

Hit the WATER OFF button select REMAINS OFF then hitting SELECT will save the water off setting