JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a new cub cadet cc30 that will not go forward or

Customer Question

i have a new cub cadet cc30 that will not go forward or backward. like the clutch is not engaging
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The first thing that I would try is to move the speed control lever to the highest speed and release out on the clutch with the machine running. Sometimes these machines will not want to move if you turn the machine off and then move the speed control lever down to a slower speed so you have to move that back to the highest speed to get everything to engage and work. If that doesn't seem to help the issue then I would look at the two transmission drive belts on the machine to make certain that they are both still in good condition and not off of the pulleys.