Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I'm on the last step of disassembly to repair the pull cord

Customer Question

I'm on the last step of disassembly to repair the pull cord but i can't access it. There is a disc in the center preventing the separation of the housing. How do I remove it?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer . I found a weedeater fb 25 , is this your model ?

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/weed-eater-fb25-hand-held-blower-parts-c-17589_17590_157179.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the Bolens FB25 Gas Blower almost disassembled to fix the pull start.I can't complete it because I can't seem to get the housing unit separated from the engineThere is a disk with a rubber gromit in the center.How do I remove it?
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

is the link I sent you your blower ? If so what part number is ***** one that'd giving you the problem ?

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Have you gotten the flywheel separated etc from it ?