Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

I just bought a Hover Board. The left wheel moved forward

Customer Question

I just bought a Hover Board. The left wheel moved forward properly for about 5 minutes of my first ride. Now it will not move forawrd. It will move back. Right wheel is OK.
I tried to reach Sogo tech. help by visitinf website in Sogo manual -- wwwckxsre.com -- and website couldn't be found. Help! Help!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you, in that sort of situation (of a device or machine failing just after first use) to promptly package back up, and return, the device to the store or vendor, for an exchange for another equivalent or equal value - or, for a refund.

Almost all vendors that do not sell things 'used' nor 'as is', have to cover the obvious inadequacy of a small number of what they sell, by offering, and honoring, return-exchange terms.

I advise that the return-for-exchange be prompt (before the return-exchange period runs out, in often only 10 days or less) and accompanied by proof of purchase (ideally, a sales slip.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You may right, but it's not a satisfying reply. I agree that returning is an option but I would like to hear an alternative. I realize that product is so new that only the manufacturer knows how to fix it. I didn't need to pay $37 to know I could return it.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I hope that my initial attempt at an answer is both right and practical.

However, since you request other information - and I don't have other information about this device - I have Opted Out, opening the question to other Experts who might suggest something other than returning the device, something that might fix the problem and is based upon knowledge of the device in question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

What happens when you try to get it to move forward.