Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
If its moving a short distance and it is slowing down not maintaining forward motion or increasing speed then some of it is to blame on the fluid pressure build up in the hydro-stat unit from the hard pull and the remainder is from valves sticking. My suggestion is to lubricate the external linkage and service the transaxle oil using a friction modifier additive.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.