Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Sears Craftsman lawnmower model numberI'm

Customer Question

I have a Sears Craftsman lawnmower model number###-##-####I'm looking for an exploded view of the drive control 'handle' assembly. I recently ordered the drive cable but need a diagram to show how the position of the levers and cable in the handle control
box.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you upload a picture or two? We don't have access to the Canadian models here. I can then try to match it to a Sears USA model

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vince,
You should receive a file with two pictures, one of the lawnmower and the control box on the handle.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

I have lots of shop manuals but not the one you need.I'll opt out and hopefully another can help you.