Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a craftman snowblower, #536.887990. have to put a new

Customer Question

I have a craftman snowblower, #536.887990. have to put a new auger on. can not get the old one off, can u tell me how to et it out?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is my password tcras29
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe I mislead u. I don;t kkow how to get the belt out. I AREADY GOT IT LOOSE, CAN'T GET IT OUT OF SNOW BLOWER. SORRY IF I MIS LEAD U
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer, are you trying to remove the auger belt ?

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Have you removed the plastic cover that exposes the belts ,is between the engine and the shoot for the impeller