Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a Onan generator in a Horse Trailer with Living

Customer Question

Have a Onan generator in a Horse Trailer with Living Quarters. Will start and run for 2 hours than quits consistently ,Less than a year old , it's in Columbus, have had multiple people look at it with no success , Tech in Columbus looked at , still not fixed. How do I get a tech out to repair ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

HI, my name is***** will be assisting you.

It could be and ignition problem or a mounting issue causing the machine to get overheated and quit. Have you had anyone check spark once the machine dies? How long do you have to wait before it will restart? What is your zip code? I will give you a list of authorized service centers in your area that can perform warranty repairs in case this is something that could be a warranty situation.