Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My name is ***** *****,
, Ok, I have Casadia with a dd15

Customer Question

Customer: Hello my name is ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ok, I have Casadia with a dd15 and have an issue with my injectors, the shop told me around 5000$ to replace them. But I want to do it by myself,
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello JA are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, can i talk with a detroit dd15 technician?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can also contact me tomorrow from 9 am mountain time at **********.