Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have the 2600psi 160 briggs pressure washer. about 5 years

Customer Question

I have the 2600psi 160 briggs pressure washer. about 5 years old. the pump is about 1/4 pressure. It went up and down on pressure but now it is only what is coming from the water pressure with full volume volume. could o rings be bad already?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. It sounds like it could be the o rings try seals around the piston , but if your getting water out of the nozzle with no pressure it's not in by pass mode etc . It definitely sounds like a seal issue

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Was it stored in a shed or outside where temperatures could reach freezing or below freezing ?