Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a MTD 208 cc OHV snow blower model 31AS63EE706. It

Customer Question

Hi I am Richard! I have a MTD 208 cc OHV snow blower model 31AS63EE706. It has been sitting in the garage this summer. I walked in the garage and it smelled like gas. The floor under the snow blower was covered with gas. I am not sure it is the gas line or where to start looking. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer, it sounds like the carburetor is leaking , a lot of times the needle will not seal with the inlet valve so gas continues to flow and comes out the carburetor

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Check the carburetor bowl, the carburetor is located behind where the choke lever is