Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Craftsman Model G0441 19.2 volt cordless drill. It

Customer Question

I have a Craftsman Model G0441 19.2 volt cordless drill. It has been used very little. I do not have an owners manual. The charger indicates that the battery is fully charged. The drill does not work at all 9 (no sounds or movements). Any suggestions for trouble shooting? Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery voltage?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Drill has f/r lever/switch, is it in one direction or the other? It will not work in the in between position

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Battery voltage is good and drill does not respond in any of the three positions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No satisfaction from you. Per your policies please cancel all charges. I also have contacted my credit card company and plan to dispute the charges. Very dissatisfied customer here.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

?? What does the voltage show at battery?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The voltage is around 19. Hope you have higher level suggestions but I respectfully ***** ***** you cease your work as I was am very disappointed right now. Please confirm my request and process full refund. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Curtis, Thank you for trying to help me but I do not wish to pursue this any further. I am 75 years old and somehow unwisely selected this Just Answer for pay help site. Probably agreed to use this service based on promise of full refund if not satisfied. Well, I am not satisfied as I do not like the process which reflects my age. Please process my request for a full refund to my Visa account. Thanks and sorry this did not work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No response yet. All I want is a total refund to my Visa Card.