NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
89387220

HAVE AN lf3800 runs and cuts great fo3 or 4 minutes and then

Customer Question

Hi, HAVE AN lf3800 runs and cuts great fo3 or 4 minutes and then the reels stop, lift them up and let them down and they run about 30 seconds and repeats this over an over, any ideals where to start 2 wd
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All 5 reels stop just like flipping a switch and then lift the mowers and let them back down they start right up for 5- 20 seconds and cut off, will do this forever I guess!
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Sometimes simple reasons can cause these kind of issues. Firstly, did you use this mower often? The reason I am asking is because if the gasoline is old then that might be the reason. If that is the case then empty the old gasoline and fill it up with fresh one. Also, remove the spark plug and check whether it is dirty. You can try cleaning it or replace it with a new one. Also, check whether the hose that supplies gasoline is clogged. That is a strong possibility. Please check everything I mentioned and get back to me. Good Luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Diesel! 4 cyl kubota engine
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Did you check everything I mentioned above? Please let me know. Thanks