Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

Have Oman 7000 backfire thru carb, was running great then

Customer Question

Have Oman 7000 backfire thru carb , was running great then this
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have change fuel pump plugs & filter was told by some one to squirt sea fine in carb in case valve stuck let set did no good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That sea foam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my amswer
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Check timing and spark (not weak), check for an air leak, if it had been sitting with old fuel then clean the fuel system, the carb and rebuild the carb after a tear down and professional cleaning.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,
Joe